miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

How do you use the Internet?

     
Today, people can use the internet to do many things : the search, study , online shopping , sale online, chat , networking, playing games, watching videos and movies, check email , news and social networking profiles .
        
The time people spend on the network may vary : Some may see the news, social networking and email website quickly and others may spend hours studying, researching , wacthing videos and chat . It all depends on the objectives of the people .
Do you? How do you use the Internet?
a) What do you use the Internet for ?I use the internet for social networking , searching for information about something , news , news about the world .
 
b ) How important is it for you ?
 
for me the importance of the Internet that has a lot of information and means of work that makes our lives easier.
c ) How long you stay online all day?I stay mostly on the internet about 2 hours a day.
d ) What did you learn on the Internet?on the internet you learn many things find almost everything you are looking thou of anything.e) What websites do you prefer?Sites that between me and me are like some game facebook twitter .
f ) Which online activities do you recommend to people?because I think any social networks are dangerous can know everything about you now everyone can know personal information.g) How the Internet can make your life easier?Internet makes life easier Procurement Information poque can easily with people from other places, you can find almost everything qeu looking .h ) Do you have social networking profiles ? if I have some Which do you use more ? I use facebook and twitter but Why? because for these social networks talk to friends and family.


i) What else would you like to have internet ?
 
Nose for the truth
j) What can you say things like network ? And the least ?what I like more because you can listen to free music talk with relatives of other sides , friends , find information about something that is not known .and I like less than social networks give a lot of information that people do not know can manipulate to taste pleases them
Once I correct your answers to the questions , you have to prepare an activity to talk about it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario